Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What I Stitched for Jane


Now that I know Jane has received the 'sampler house' I stitched for her, I will post a photo.
I adapted Little Houses Needlework's Daisy Lane Cottage. I stitched it on 32ct Flax Belfast and finished it as a little door hanger with olive-coloured organdy ribbon, and a simple blue and white cotton print.
I am horrible at finishing and was pleased that this turned out looking well. I was very nervous as this was my first exchange also! Now I think I'm hooked!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi Shelley,
Your House is really lovely!! I really like LHN and I have this design to stitch too. I like how you finished it--your finishing is very, very good--I am sure your finishes are not terrible at all!!

Lelia said...

Very nice house! Charming! Job well done