Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Atelier de Brodeuse


I actually finished stitching this last month and never got around to posting a photo of it. I really enjoyed stitching it. It is 'Atelier de Brodeuse' (My Stitching Room) from French designer Au Fil des Reves. Veronique M. (Vero M) has been a wonderful enabler with all the beautiful stitching she does and it was through her album that I first saw this stitched. I have only mounted and stretched the design so far. I plan to have it framed.


I have also just finished a small piece for the Sampler House Exchange on the Legacy Embroiderers Guild EzBoard. I still must decide on my finishing....the most complicated part of any small design! I will be sharing it soon after I know my stitching friend has received it. Our date to post is July 25th.


Now to stitch some more on my entry to the SilkWeavers Summer Fun Pack Drawing. I cannot wait to share a finished photo of that! It is a darling design with little 'chicken' buttons....very cute and playful.

shelley

No comments: