Sunday, May 07, 2006

What is in my Stitching Basket?

I thought I would take a minute and list what I am currently stitching on. Then over the next days, post updates as to my stitching and include some pictures to share.

First and foremost I am stitching on Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers Quaker Garden.....I am almost finished and so my next post will be a 'Finis'!

Second I am stitching on the beautiful freebie 'Quaker a 6 Mains'. I am current with this design........actually on part 4 in the 4th month!

Third, fourth, and fifth are actually Chatelaine Designs....Watergarden (started Nov. of 2003!), Snowflake Nativity (started Christmas 2003), and Taj Mahal (started Oct. of 2004). You might think these should be UFOs but they are so far gone that I could never let them languish forever!

Next are two projects I plan to start in the near future. These are the Quaker sampler, Hannah Beeby, and the Persian Iris Garden by Chatelaine Designs.

Until my next post......

No comments: