Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Adrian Graduates from Kindergarten


My oldest baby graduated from kindergarten today. He was so cute. I just had to share a photo of him. Sometimes we worried that he wouldn't make it....at times he just seemed so immature and we were afraid it was too much for him. He's a summer baby and next to the youngest in his class (the other little boy has older siblings). So at times it was just really hard for him to deal with some things the older kids had no problems with.

But I have to say Adrian is terribly smart. He loves math and science. He's always full of questions....so many at times I think I could go crazy. He doesn't care to much for the reading and writing part of school although as kindergarten ends I can say that he has learned to read. His school really pushes reading and that seemed to cause a bit of drama in our house on a nightly basis as we had to practice each and every night.

Take a closer look at Adrian's 'gown'.......it is actually one of Scott's, my husband's, dress shirts on backwards with the sleeves rolled up. I never thought it would look right when they asked us to send it to school but surprise and WOW...it looks like a traditional graduation gown!

Congratulations Adrian! Mommy, Daddy, Lucas, Baby Anna, and Sugar too love you!!!!

No comments: