Monday, August 08, 2005

Dieting with Jenny Craig Update End of Week 4


Well at the end of week 4 of dieting with Jenny Craig I am a total of 10.5 lbs. lighter!

I'm having quite a few issues with the food........I really don't like it that much and so I keep finding myself wanting to be 'naughty'. I am learning to make better choices and perhaps that will be my key with Jenny....not the food but the support and the learning curve about foods and how to eat.

August 1...176.3lbs
August 8...175.0

I lost 1.3lbs this last week for a total of 10.5lbs. My goal is to lose 50lbs (with 135lbs being my target weight).

Not too much this week.....I was 'very, very bad', ummm, 4 times dining out....but still I am working in the right direction.

Not to mention I did buy some shorts that were a size 14 instead of size 16. Those are starting to fall off of me. Yahoo!

1 comment:

cathymk said...

Good on you Shelley! It's worth it.