Monday, August 01, 2005

Diet Update End of Week 3

I had my weigh-in today and I was pleasantly suprised as I was rather naughty this past week and ate out 3 times. I did make some better food choices though which my Jenny Craig consultant, Lucy, said was 'Wonderful!'...In the past I would have just eaten anything I wanted off the menu but all three times I made better choices (well, the last time I had felt sick all day and was wanting some comfort food so I didn't make the best of choices then!)Here's the stats...

July 25...178.1lbs
August 1...176.3lbs

I lost 1.8lbs this last week for a total of 9.2lbs. My goal is to lose 50lbs (with 135lbs being my target weight).

Yahoo!


2 comments:

cathymk said...

Good for you Shelley!

Eep - My weigh in's tomorrow. I've been a bit better behaved this week but have still managed a little binge - we'll see.

Lelia said...

Weigh to Go!! My bathroom scale and I argue on a daily basis. My scale doesn't talke to me, but I cuss at the numbers all the time. Nice blog.